Tuesday, September 2, 2008

On the road again.....

OH so many things to talk about. Let me count them for you......

1) The field hockey team looked great today! Won 8-0 and we showed a great game to the App State coaches who were there recruiting my girls! Woop woop!

2) Had all the babies today in Kindergarten. For anyone that knew me last year, and my hyper-active student/horrid parent class, let me assure you, that this year, is going to be OH so much better. They are so sweet and calm and absolutely adorable. I know, first day, but still....

3) moving... yep... again... yep, only been 2 months.... yep...

4) My baby bro really wants to go to Hampden-Sydney. It's gotten so expensive and my parents just don't know what to do. I know we'll figure it out, I'm just at the point in my life where I wish I could help. He's 8 years younger than me, part of me feels responsible for his future. Anyone else have younger siblings like that?

5) Maybe entirely innappropriate, and I apologize and please don't judge, but let me tell you, make out with a boy in a bar just once, I mean, really make out. It's so much fun :)

6) and last but certainly not least, it's time to touch up the hair (yes, I'm a blonde, but this aint natural). However, I've been contemplating going darker, as in perhaps a tad not blonde. I just can't bring myself to say I'd dye it brown, cuz once you go blonde, I dont know how you go back. Anyone done it? I need to keep talking it up, I'm a wuss.. But seriously, I've been 'contemplating' this idea of (eeek) brown for like years... I'm told I can pull it off... and I guess I can dye it back.. See, this is what I've been saying for ever!!!

7 comments:

Red and White Preppy said...

Duh...to #5 :)

I think you'd be quite purdy as a brunette. Maybe I'm slightly biased though :)

Kiss My Tiara said...

haha everything about this post made me so happy! including the part about hampden sydney that's right by me!! good luck with the hair, i am terrified to go back to brown, or anywhere close to it! and the making out, absolutely! hilarious hahah

Barefoot in the Park said...

i support brown for fall. i'll even help. ;) tes chic.

Wila (aka Ali) said...

Congrats on the great class and the makeout. :-) And HSC...as an alum of the Virginia private school systems....I say yeah! Good luck!

Vicki T said...

Moving? whaa?

And yes, you would be a gorgeous brunette!

And snaps to #5. Lots of snaps.

KPB said...

hey hey ill be here this weekend ... we should grab ms t and ms b and throw down some good times. i know i could use it! :)

Well I Do Declare said...

I can't believe you have to move!?! What about your cute neighbors :( So sad. Let me know if I can do anything to help!