Friday, September 5, 2008

Gonna be a big day folks!!!!!!!!!!!

Rain or shine, hurricane or tornado (maybe not tornado, but you get the idea).......


VS.


Bring it on Wolfpack... Though I may not be going in full Tribe Pride paraphernalia, I will have a little momento upon my person so I can prove my love for the Tribe. Unfortunately I'm going with a bunch of State fans, using a State student ticket.... Oh well, get in how you can, right :)

I love football season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say I love your blog - stumbled across it and now I'm hooked! I like to share preppy southern finds with my favorite preppy bloggers sometimes so here's a cute one...
www.lowkeyconsortium.etsy.com

Keep Blogging!

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl-- I could not remember if you signed up for my Preppy Swap.
Please e-mail me at Silviarpaulo@aol.com or send me comment. Thanks girl! I hope that the game was great :)