Sunday, September 28, 2008

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Rosh Hashanah!!! I am off this afternoon to drink some beer, watch some football, and celebrate the new year!!! This will be my first Rosh Hashanah dinner, celebration, what-have-you.

As a side note, Bar Boy, though the date was wonderful, we're just not sure. I'm just used to guys that are confident, perhaps a tad cocky. I'm not used to feeling like I make the first moves. I'm not saying I'm over it, but sometimes a girl just needs a strong guy that gives direction. I know I don't have to explain, because I think most girls out there get what I'm saying. I get that he's shy and a bit more reserved than other guys from previous 'relationships'. But I'm shy. I'm reserved. This will either be fun for me, or just irritating. Let's hope for the first. BB is a great guy, a really nice guy, but I'm thinking I need him to step it up and not seem like a lost little puppy calling me every 30 minutes from 11:30pm to 2AM, not leaving messeges. I just hope I'm not holding him up to stupid expectations... but a girl shouldn't settle either??? UGH, I am such a girl, stop analyzing and just have fun and do what you want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, thanks, good talk ;-)



1 comments:

Polos & Pearls said...

Same to you! I have asked LB if there is anything he would like to do for the special holiday, but boat riding and football seem to be at the top of his priority list. Since I am not Jewish, I do not know the customs....and he is not telling me! I guess I will have to google it!