Thursday, September 18, 2008

Three things Thursday

1) Thanks for all the thoughts, prayers, and love. It is very much so appreciated. I tend to put how I feel, my emotions, be it fears, joys, etc, on back burner to everyone elses. It was almost refreshing to be able to write it down and get support without even feeling like I had to search it out. Just by putting it out there, y'all were there for me. Thank you so much for reading.

2) We won our game today!! Saw some things we needed to work on, during half time we talked it over, got back out there and were really able to put on the pressure and pull out a 5-1 win. Sadly, AP, one of our very best girls, hoping to play in college and in the throws of recruitment, got her finger smashed, blood gushing, NOT GOOD. She called just a bit ago to say it's not broken, just really banged up, very swollen, and hurting. Better than being broken, but doesn't make me feel better about playing the state champions on Saturday. 1 of the 2 teams that beat us last year.. Grrrrrr

3) One of my besties is coming down this weekend, Ro!! She's the one that got married in June in Williamsburg. Her husband (still not used to that) is going to be at Duke for about a month (smarty mcsmartpants is at Georgetown Med). I know they will be busy busy getting him settled, but I sure do hope i get to see her.. Check her out! Nothing beats an old friend :) xoxoxoxoxo

PS: I'm still loving my class..... The week goes by so fast, and I look forward to each new day. Kindergarten is truly fun this year. HOORAY!

0 comments: