Thursday, July 31, 2008

A story in pictures


..... is coming to visit me!


(I'm on the left, looking rather bloated, i think its just all the layers I had on; it was cold in Baltimore.. ridiculously hungover shopping. sitting in the Gap dressing room while others tried on clothes.. I didnt end up getting the sweater by the way..)

She's coming all the way from for the weekend very spur of the moment!! Tried to get her out of the DC bubble for good, but then she had to go and buy a house with her fiance.. geez.
We became friends at and our friendship grew as roommates in
the House. I talked about that glorious house once
before when my bestest got married just a couple weeks ago in the 'burg. Here's the link to my blog with a picture!!
So if you're in the city of the (Oaks), a good time will be had this weekend :)

6 comments:

Kate said...

I'm pretty sure the mom I babysit for in DC was in that sorority at W&M!

Sounds like a great weekend :)

Vicki T said...

Woot!

Hannah D. said...

Just came across your blog and wanted to tell you I love it! I am a fellow DDD "alum", just finished my 4 years here at College of Charleston!

Ab said...

All I have to say is good gravy, is it a small world.

I give an award to Jenna, who gives one to you. Next thing I know, I'm here!

Don't worry, I'll definitely be back :0)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend! :)

The Roaming Southerner said...

Yeah, Tri Delt Love for you!!!

I love seeing those friends you made in college, esp. sorority ones. Hope you have a great time together!