Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm back!

Back from a wonderful trip to the beach. I'll write more about that later, lot's of fun stories. One thing though that I love about the beach, is the salt water in my hair. Not only am I blonder (woop woop) but it feels so soft. It reminded me of a product I used to have:

John Frieda Blonde Ocean Waves. Did you ever use this!? I loved it!! I makes your hair that soft yet thick and flowy and wavy beach hair. I was almost sad I chopped off 6+ inches last week. I WANT TO GO BACK!!

7 comments:

Barefoot in the Park said...

mmm i remember that stuff!

Jenna said...

Hi Eva!! I'm so excited to have found your blog! I just started my own, http://withwiz.blogspot.com/

I hope youre doing well! I'm so jealous of beach time!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I used to love that stuff!

Miss Lili NC said...

Welcome back from the beach. And I tagged ya!

Anonymous said...

my hair is pretty much dirty blonde & naturally half way wavy...when i am at the beach it looks fabulous! i used to have the ocean waves product and thought it was "the bomb". i guess you can't buy it anymore?! too bad. it's always good to have bangin beach hair.

kolls said...

Gah, I miss that stuff so much! The new Sunsilk beach spray is pretty darn good though!

Stephanie said...

new 'do? i wanna see a pic!