Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I done been tagged... a LONG time ago

So Red and White Preppy tagged me a long long time ago and I'm just getting around to doing this. SO SORRY. I'm still getting used to my new summer schedule. Let me tell you, I do not like getting home at 6:20pm everyday. I liked my 4:15pm. I MISS SCHOOL!!! I MISS MY KIDDIES!!! I know I know, I'm enjoying summer and I know I'll miss my low key downtime, but I'm looking forward to next year!! Woop woop!!

I'll tag someone soon... but for now, enjoy learning a little about me :)


1. What were you doing ten years ago?-I was sweating my little (because it was back then) hiney off on the turf fields at UVA field hockey camp. Back in the day I was planning/hoping to play in college until I blew my knee. I am so grateful that I did...


2. What 5 things are on your to-do list for tomorrow? 1) Get to work early (just me and the boss lady) 2) Pay rent 3) Pick up Gabel to dogsit for the weekend!!! 4) Attend birthday drinks for teacher friend at Vivace 5) Prepare for the holiday weekend!!!! Happy 4th!


3. Snacks you enjoy? Monteray Jack Queso Dip!!! Doublestuff Oreos, house dressing and breadends; cherries!


4. Places you've lived? Sperryville, VA; Culpeper, VA; Alexandria, VA; Williamsburg, VA; Baltimore, MD; RALEIGH, NC!!!!


5. What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?1) Pay off all loans and debt 2) Send my parents on a fabulous vacation, or buy them new cars, or something else fabulous 3) Donate school supplies and extra clothes to my school for my kids; because the smiles on their faces would more than pay me back 4) Visit Sweden and/or (umm, obviously AND) go on a cruise in the Mediterranean 5) Donate to St Jude Children's Hospital


2 comments:

Kate said...

Double stuff Oreos=AMAZING

Vicki T said...

good answers :) especially the breads ends and house.