Monday, May 26, 2008

TUESDAY Drinks and Dinner?

Hello Ladies,

Hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. Mine was filled with 9 hour drives, too much day drinking, and a wee little bit of a sun burn. But so much fun. As for tomorrow I'm still game if you are! How about we aim for 6:00 at Mellow Mushroom? I can't believe how hot it is supposed to be, so sitting outside would be WONDERFUL! Shoot me an email at magnoliasjuleps@gmail.com if you're thinking of coming or just post a comment so I can have an idea of how many are coming (and if you're bringing a friend along as well). So whoever is there first can try and grab a table. Looking forward to it!

8 comments:

Red and White Preppy said...

I'll be there, but it won't be until 6:15. Well, I Do Declare will also be in attendance :)

So excited!

Butterfly in the Wolfpack said...

Count me in, but I won't be there until 6 or so as well. Thanks for organizing! See you tonight!

Anonymous said...

I will try to be there. I have been a reader of your blog and would love to meet everyone.
I have to be at the office until late tonight- maybe 6:30ish. But I will try to make it:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Magnolias & Juleps said...

okay! Barefoot Bird and I are planning on getting there about 6. So I'll try and get a table for 6 people or so outside! We can always add more chairs! What a hot hot day and what a wonderful thing to look forward to! See you then! :)

Well I Do Declare said...

Sorry to comment so late... just got back! See yall at 6 :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl! I am sorry that I missed meeting you all last night. I was at work until 8:00. Ugh. I hope to meet with you all soon! :)

Polos & Pearls said...

oh, I wish I lived in Raleigh and could have fun with yall! I loveeeee you blog!!!