Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Dinner was lovely on Tuesday. It's just so fun that something (the internet) that is meant to broaden our horizons and show us the world, can show us so much that we have right down the street!! Can't wait to do it again, girls!!

On another note, a friend of mine and her man hunk are going for a romantic get-away to Ocracroke Island. Has anyone ever been there for a mini-holiday? Any suggestions, recomendations, warnings??

9 days of school left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so looking forward to a few days off. I'm so preoccupied with end of year testing, getting 1st grade class lists prepared, creating the new Kindergarten class lists and OH so much more, that I've barely gotten to packing. I have to be all packed out and OUT OF HERE by the 7th. EEK!

3 comments:

Well I Do Declare said...

It was so much fun! Thanks for organizing :) As for Ocracroke, I thought it was a little hippie when I was there, but every place we ate was good. Unfortunately it was a few years ago so I do not have names for you. I had the Kindergarteners today and all I can say is God Bless You. They are adorable, but I had 4 of them trying to ask/show me something at all times. I felt like a very bad teacher!

Kate said...

I just found your blog through Red and White Preppy :)

I'm hoping to teach K or 1st for a few years before I go to grad school. Such a fun age!

Butterfly in the Wolfpack said...

Thanks again for organizing Tuesday! Was really nice to meet you! Good luck with the rest of the school year--you're almost through it :)