Thursday, May 15, 2008

Field day, Strawberry picking, and other Kindergarten fun

Today was field day. Now in my day, when we had field day we had the huge parachute, water balloon launchers, spinning around on a bat, three legged races, and so many others I can't even think of them all. Today was not all it should've been cracked up to be. It was so lame!!!! The highlight of the morning though, was Grant. Grant is from the YMCA and teachers child aerobics. Well, let me tell you, he got their little hearts pumping. It was hilarious. The modern day Richard Simmons. The kids loved him though.... oh where is Richard Simmons now:
Tomorrow is our field trip to the strawberry farm. We get to pick our own strawberries and take them home. I taught them today how I used to pick strawberries: one in the bucket, one in my mouth, one in the bucket, one in my mouth. I'm going to get yelled at by other teachers and the farmers I think. OH WELL.... I plan on having strawberry stained children tomorrow afternoon. Lord, please don't let it rain.







0 comments: