Sunday, May 18, 2008

I'd like to propose a toast....

on Monday or Tuesday. Let's meet at Nelson's, or I guess it's Fosters now, for a Raleigh Ladies Happy Hour. I love being at Nelsons/Fosters, getting a drink and some how working my way upstairs without spilling half of the drink all over myself and never finding my friends. So, I thought how nice it would be to go when it's not overrun with underage ITBers and drunk older men. With the old menu back, I'm not sure what kind of drink specials they might have, but it could be fun! How nice would it be, bring some friends, meet some new ones, and have a drink and a snack looking down on the world around us (because we'd be on the 2nd floor of course, not because we're at Fosters and that makes us better or anything.... ;-)

Let me know if you want to go! I'll send out an email to those that respond with final time and date! I'm getting a group together and plan on going anyway. So join us!

5 comments:

Well I Do Declare said...

Oh Man! I just got back into town (12:32am) and I have the busiest week this week! Upcoming weekend is the Bridal Extravaganza with the 14 Bridesmaids. I won't be able make it this week, but I could definitely do next week! Let me know :)

Magnolias & Juleps said...

and yet you're up reading blogs! i love it :) i can do drinks whenever wherever. we'll do it again for sure!

Red and White Preppy said...

Next week works better for me, too! I've got a crazy week...

Barefoot in the Park said...

next week works to me too!

Nelly said...

hey! I might try to be there! If it's not too late Ill ask off of work!