Thursday, April 10, 2008

officially progressed.....?

I was tagged to list 6 unimportant things about myself by Some Like it Southern and Magnoliabelle!! YAY!! For some reason, I decided to check this and start it at 11:30 pm. If you knew me at all, you would know that 11:30 pm is normally a time reserved for the back of my eyelids.. SO, I am yelling at myself to stop, reminding myself that I can do this another, more rested time of the day when I don't have to be at school in less than 8.5 hours... SO, here's just a tease

RULES:1) you link back to the person who tagged you.
2) post these rules on your blog.
3) share six unimportant things about yourself.
4) tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5) let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs

1. I have 2 middle names: Louise, because they liked the way it went with my first name, creating a double name if you will & 'Littler'... because it's family, and apparently I just had to have 1 family name. and it's pronounced like Hittler.. Not smaller than, but Lit - Ler... but atleast I'm not as bad as my brother.. he has 3 middle names for a total of 5.. God be with him at his highschool graduation.. what were my parents thinking.. gotta love 'em


Who I am tagging: hmmmm barefoot probably ;-)

to be continued........

CONTINUED!!

2. I was born almost 2 months early. Not even 5 lbs. Supposedly because of that my nails, toe and finger, were not formed completely and are very very thin and teeny. I got fake nails once (see #6) and they could find a base nail that was small enough to fit my pinky and had to cut one in half.. I was so embarrassed.

3. When I chew, I chew on one side of my mouth, then switch to the other. Apparently that is weird. Who knew???

4. I was supposed to be 5'10'' according to the baby charts the doctors do when you're a baby. I'm 5'5'' (and a half!). Somebody got my hopes up big time.. jerks ;-)

5. I type really fast. I'd like to thank Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing circa 6th and 7th grade.

6. I bite my nails. I have bit my nails for as long as even my parents can remember. One of my favorite all time pictures is of me, on my U-10 soccer team, in the middle of the field, mid-game, biting away at one of my nails. Talk about a nervous habit. Anyone found good ways to kick the habit??? I've tried just about everything. I just want to be able to get a manicure!!!!

0 comments: