Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A big day....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER!!!!! 28 and doing great!! (Yep, that is as cheasy sounding as I thought)

&

Happy Tax day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (phew, online tax filing accepted by IRS, email confirmation this morning)

&

Guilty pleasure #29384: American Idol.... ok ok, hear me out. I mostly like the part when there are only people that can actually sing. I get a kick out of hearing someone sing, that I don't know, they aren't famous, who knows if they're actually gonna make it, and they give me goose bumps. Is that weird? I didn't get goosebumps tonight until David Cooke (I think that's his name). He sang last and just blew it out of the park: and it was MARIAH CAREY NIGHT!!!!! I mean, the best singer on Mariah night was a guy. Who would've thought. OH so many memories when hearing those songs; Hero and ummm, yea, I don't know the names of songs, but you know what I'm talking about! If only I had that cassette tape anymore!!!!! Is this what our parents were like with 8 tracks?? Are cd's going to become a thing of the past too and its all digital???? But Mariah, you make me happy with your ridiculous falsetto and all over the place, however in the world you do it singing.... You go Glenn Coco!!!!!

2 comments:

Red and White Preppy said...

Hahaha...you go, Glen Coco! This one has me giggling :)

Stephanie said...

awww shucks, thanks! twas a fabulous birthday indeed!