Friday, July 30, 2010

"just so we're even"

Just had to share this little story. Bman(really need to get a new name) is at the beach with his family and one of his best friends joined them for the week. Since we are still a fledgling whatever we are, the idea of bringing me to the beach where his mother was, well, I saw the panic in his eyes and I said FEAR NOT. BUT, it was raining yesterday at the beach and just gorgeous here and I was sitting at the pool with KR (bestest neighbor ever) for about 5 hours. I sent him the classic picture of my view point including my legs and the pool and the beautiful blue sky. Apparently he didn't appreciate that very, and wanted a picture from the waste up (if you know what I mean), seeing how I was in a bathing suit. WELL, I am not that kind of girl, but I'm all high on endorphins of lovey dovey whatever, so I did it.. As soon as I pushed send on my phone I immediately regretted it and was annoyed with myself. He must have sensed that and after a long luxurious dip in the pool trying to forget how silly I'd just been, I come back to my phone and there is a picture of him, from the waste up, with the caption... "just so we're even".

How can someone you've known barely a month know you so well?

4 comments:

Wila (aka Ali) said...

I'm in a similar situation, and I think it's fantastic! ENJOY it! :-)

Jenna said...

sooo cute!

Victoria said...

LOVE IT.

LuvRedandWhite said...

YAY :) ;)