Sunday, July 11, 2010

Alright, I'm getting a little better

So I've thought about blogging all week! Just haven't gotten to it until now, my lazy Sunday. One day I had a fever of 101 (so weird, so random). Two days I was in Chapel Hill for a teacher workshop, 2 days I tutored and babysat. Had a dinner date with an old friend. Had a REAL date (more on that in another post). All around a good week. BUT, I promised pictures :)

http://laurasimsonphotography.blogspot.com/2010/07/celebrating-americas-birthday.html

This is a link to the pictures that Laura took at my 4th of July gathering at my house (love the bungalow at party times, she always looks so good!). laura is a wonderful photographer, please check out the rest of her pictures!

Sadly, I did not take pictures but other people took tons, but thanks to facebook I can't steal them anymore so I have to actually interact with the people and ask them to email me or something along those lines. geeeeez ;)

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg3CH9icH8ctKPLko3uXcgWotlMHs6ubqqAtNP5yul9dO-ima1OjeqBTibdrzGrDmAADhSEjmxy-ElRxaHlEyJmEhCgMiIs0jle7lslqTrkdX5gUe9TL97AU5xzjVVdPJcRl2bm1Fe1-oEE/s1600/IMG_4716.jpg

Look at the Bungalow all decked out!! Got lots of red, white, and blue going on! Two of my best friends in the pictures, and coolers full of beer!! You can even see my Volvo!! Wooo America!

Thanks Laura and everyone for taking lots of pictures....

0 comments: