Thursday, July 22, 2010

F-unemployed

Yep, that's what I've been this summer.. NOT unemployed, Funemployed..

So that's why I had to get my act together, get to the pool, get some tanning on and some highlights in the hair because for being funemployed I was looking AND feeling a little washed out. I have had some great alone time at the pool, alone time with my thoughts and getting my head straight and other things just figured out. (on a random LIVE sidenote, I'm sitting here at my dining room table in shorts and a bikini top and some guy drove by in his truck and was definitely just staring at me and then waved... damn, I always forget people can see me...) So I'm getting ready to head back to the pool because come the weekend it's just way too crowded, as in, other people might actually be there. I have loved being alone in my little oasis. This is all thanks to BitP. She may not know it but this is exactly what I needed and though I wish more than anything she could take a little stay-cation and come to the pool with me, it makes me happy because once again without even doing anything she is giving me exactly what I needed..

SO, enough talk, I'm wasting precious pool/sun time..... BUT, I'll be back this evening with updates on the boy :)

1 comments:

Barefoot in the Park said...

:) im glad to have you use it anytime (especially since im still behind a desk at 8:15 on a friday night.)