Friday, June 12, 2009

Schoooooool's out FOR the summer!!!

Hello everyone,

http://www.sonjabailes.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/school.gif

I am writing to you from the comfort of my bed; at 9:30AM; on a Friday. Hello summer :)


Though I am super excited to have some down time, time to pack, time to work on a tan, time to sleep... I am not super excited about having no set source of income lined up for the summer months yet. I have tried, I have applied, I have almost begged a few times. I am supposed to be taking a bunch of workshops this summer, I'll continue having classes on Tuesday and Thursday evenings, and because of all these prior commitments, go figure when I walk up with a list of times and days I can NOT work, they aren't exactly jumping for joy to hire me. I know that something will work out, I've gotten a few calls about babysitting, and a potential part-time weekend only job (which blows, but beggars can't be choosers). So I think if I am super good, I can make it through the next two months. FINGERS CROSSED.

15 days until we move to The Bungalow!!!!


0 comments: