Saturday, June 13, 2009

Greatest thing EVER

I got the keys early to the Bungalow and ran by today to open the doors, let it air out a bit, see how much I want to clean BEFORE we move in, even after the cleaners have been there, check light bulbs, water the (few) plants in the yard and mostly just daydream about being in and settled. I sat down for a mini-break on the porch swing and decided to give my father a call and have a daddy-daughter chat. We talked for about 20 minutes when I couldn't help but say "Papa, whenever I get off the phone with you, I'm just not sure if I'll be leaving this porch swing!". I was so absolutely content, sitting there swinging, there was a breeze, birds chirping, no one around, AMAZING. So to all you out there, if you can't get ahold of me, you will probably find me here...

http://hookedonhouses.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/white-swing-yellow-pillow.jpg

Now, who can tell me where I can find some fabulous porch swing pillows?!

6 comments:

heather said...

good luck with your move to the new place. that porch swing looks wonderful, and paired with a hammock...sounds perfect!!

Vicki T said...

A porch swing!! Jealous! Your new place sounds awesome. I can't wait to visit. We need about three more weekends in the summer!

Barefoot in the Park said...

they have the cutest pillows at world market. im not working tom. or tuesday if you want to have an adventure!

tickledpink said...

Pier 1 had some cute ones the last time I was in there!

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

Unbelievably relaxing! I've had great luck with pillows at World Market, Old Time Pottery and Marshall's.

Anonymous said...

that swing is beautiful!!