Sunday, June 7, 2009

Movin on up!

Actually, I'm moving down the street! Yep, that's right, I'm moving AGAIN. Y'all that have known me for awhile must think something is severely wrong with me. BUT, one of my new most favorite friends, Peaches (met through Pav) and I found our little bungalow and are super excited to be moving. There is a whole load of high-drama surrounding my current roommate and landlord, but in hopes of me becoming a more optimistic and positive person, I'll focus on the fun. This will be for the best because I'm moving WITH someone into a new house that neither of us have lived in before. It's a clean slate and I can put just as much of me into it. I can truly feel like it is my home and I am living there with someone that I chose.

The house is a teeny little thing, with a great front yard that has 2 huge oak trees; I'm feeling a hammock. It's in an area I would love to always live in, 5 points. It's quiet. There is a fun park just at the end of the street with a creek and everything running through it. I have friends that live nearby. We have a working fireplace, a fun back deck, hardwood floors. OH I'm so excited. Almost doesn't seem real yet though. AND crazy thing is, I haven't started packing and we move June 27th!!!! EEEK!!! Anyone care to come help?

But you can just call us

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_QGCRS9oPSPs/SeJb0YOyI-I/AAAAAAAAGk0/KCPEDjDAM7g/S760/xxxxxxx1313.JPG


Bungalow Bunnies ;)

*PS: this is the banner to someone's blog, but I just couldn't resist. It's perfect

3 comments:

Barefoot in the Park said...

3 cheers for a new house!

Vicki T said...

When will the housewarming be? I want to clear my schedule and make sure I make to that throwdown ;)

Anonymous said...

Yay!! That is wonderful news :) Congrats on a whole new slate my friend. Hope you are well :)