Friday, April 17, 2009

A lovely weekend ahead...

This weekend I am excited. This evening, I am doing nothing. I am staring at the Hungry Howie's website (mmmm mmmmmm good) because the last thing I want to do right now is stand long enough to cook something (I'm currently lying down on my bed). I am looking forward to getting the energy to go back downstairs and either browsing the DVR or popping in a movie. I will pprrrrobbably do some laundry, and will go to bed SUPER early. I had a great week, just a lot going on and I need some good old shuteye because TOMORROW.....

Home

I'm heading with a few friends (Junior, Dr. D, and his lady friend) to a teacher friends house down by Koka Booth for a cookout before moving on to the wine!!!!! SO PUMPED. And just look at the forecast; could it be any better...

Sunny
High
81°F
Precip
0%

Tata for now, I'll do a recap on Sunday!!

2 comments:

AEOT said...

Have so much fun- 81 degrees sounds incredible!!

Anne said...

I think I could be ANYWHERE and enjoy 81 degree weather. How fun!!