Sunday, April 19, 2009

in love....

yes, yes, I am in love... with yesterday. I can not tell you the last time I had such a truly enjoyable, low key, wonderful time. I had never been out to Koka Booth, and let me tell you, I will be going back. The company was amazing. I had friends from school and non-school and everyone got along great. I wish we had taken more (nice) pictures, but I don't need them to remember!! Today however I am paying for a day of wine drinking, for I sadly do not bounce back like I used to. Or perhaps it is the Mint Julep that Jr. and I insisted on having when we got to III's house at about 830pm last night. Needless to say, bourbon was a poor choice....

In love and happy summer is almost here!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hahaha, what a fun post! Will you heading out to the TBMF to make a double-weekend out of it? If so, we're having the pre-party at Buckhead on Friday. I'm pretty pumped all around. It's like unofficial start to summer :-)

PS - I'm going to post something on my blog tonight about Koka Booth you might also enjoy now that you're hooked! Stay tuned...

Barefoot in the Park said...

looks like so much fun!

Muffy said...

Awwww! HOW FUN!!!