Wednesday, January 28, 2009

see no evil, hear no evil.....

Well, I'm certainly not speaking any evil either.....


When I was a little kid, I used to think it was so cool when people lost their voice. It just seems like such a funny thing to happen to people. Well let me tell you what Little M&J, it is NOT cool. I am currently suffering from something, and my voice is pretty much gone all day, though it gets a little better in waves. All around though, it hurts to talk. I'm just hoping this doesn't turn into anything. I've been SO healthy lately, a solid month and a half without a sniffle or anything. It's been fantastic. I guess the good can only help so long. So I've been sucking down tea with honey, gargling with salt water (GROSS) and wondering how long this is going to last. I guess some people might find this funny, school teacher, love to talk, adore the phone.... I do not find it funny or cool at all..... pout.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

vitamins! zinc! you stay healthy!