Monday, January 5, 2009

First day back

Welcome welcome back, to me and anyone who reads. Since Thanksgiving you can definitely say my writing has been piss poor. Forgive the language. At the current moment, my computer is taking what I like to call a "leave of absence". So now I get home at the end of the day and kinda wander around my house wondering what people did before Internet. So I go and watch TV. It's a sad life I lead sometimes..... BUT, hopefully after a little trip to Best Buy (thank God I got the 3 year warranty), I can have a computer again in the foreseeable future.


Christmas was wonderful in Virginia. New years was a blast at the beach. And if I had my own computer and wasn't sneaking around on school computers, I would post pictures and probably write a whole lot more! But alas....

As far as the boy front... I don't have the energy. Let's just say, I feel like I'm falling into the same thing again. I'm trying to be patient, not jump to conclusions, just go with the flow. But for those that know me, I'm not so good at that. Long story short, sweetest, cutest, romantic 24 hours spent together, in what is essentially a 1-night-stand. But then a week later we meet up at The P and hang out all night and I even get a fantastic kiss good night. Then texting back and forth over Christmas, and then the trip to the beach with everyone (awful, awkward, but so much fun). It's not that I want a RELATIONSHIP right now, it would just be nice to know if whatever it is that we're doing might actually be going anywhere. But asking or hinting or implying anything along those lines would not be going with the flow now would it.....???? UGH!! I'm not sure what to call him, or if it's even worth coming up with a name. So I'll let it be for now and if I have reason to write about him again, I"ll think of something. FB (Fun Bobby) did call me over break, as well as a few texts, saying we should go out again sometime "just for fun". Not entirely sure what that means, but I'm always up for a little fun :)

Below is the house we stayed in at the beach. At most there were 14 of us, and at the least (for 2 whole days) only 5 of us. Not too shabby, eh??

4 comments:

Vicki T said...

I hope your computer will be ok soon! I think I checked your blog 8 times today just in case, cause I knew you were at school today :P

Red and White Preppy said...

Boys are idiots. You know I know this all too well... Miss you!

Barefoot in the Park said...

boys are stupid...throw rocks at them!

Well I Do Declare said...

What the hell is wrong with guys?!? I mean seriously! Some of these Raleigh boys are totally missing the boat :P And that "go with the flow" mentality... so hard (at least for me)!!! Let's get together soon and gripe, or better yet, maybe one of us will have something good to report! Here's to hoping!