Thursday, January 15, 2009

As of yesterday....

"Back to school! Back to school, to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool! I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight! Ohhhh, back to school! Back to school! Back to school! Well, here goes nothing!" (name that movie... :)

FORGET the fact that I already took this class at FREAKING William and Mary BUT WHATEVER!! Apparently Wesleyan thinks very highly of themselves and "it's not quite the same thing". UGH

But I'm off to start back up classes to finish up my license (yes, minor detail). I've been living in this nice little bubble, loop hole, whatever you want to call it, but if I want to get my real act together, start a masters program, even think about National Boards.... gotta get these couple classes out of the way.

All I'm saying, is we better get out on time, if not early, because I really want to go to Old Habits tonight....

5 comments:

Red and White Preppy said...

See you there :)!

Well I Do Declare said...

Hope you get out on time!

Stephanie said...

Wahoo! So proud of you for following through with this. Have fun!

KPB said...

Yes I agree - hope it gets out early!! Or..perhaps you can come down with something and have to leave class.

Lisa said...

I hear ya - the whole reason I've had another year under my belt (1 or 2 classes at a time - finally just "graduated" and started working) is because freakin' NCSU wouldn't transfer some stuff from my first degree (at NCSU) to my second degree (at NCSU). Now THAT'S some bull crap.