Tuesday, October 14, 2008

picking back up old habits

An old habit I've recently picked back up, thanks to LSL (a fabulous old family friend who got married and moved to Raleigh, woop woop) who gave me a book to read, and then pass along, is reading before going to bed. To be honest I'll spend countless minutes (ahem, hours) on facebook, sending emails, reading blogs, etc, right up until I crawl into bed. But instead of staying up late watching tv, then getting on the computer (I'm writing fast I swear), I'm getting into bed, well, not as early as I'd hoped, but reading.. a book. It's so much more relaxing and good for your brain (so they say). SO, when I'm done with the book I"ll let you know what I think and hopefully I'll find someone good to pass it along to.

Thanks LSL.. I like it so far ;-)

What fun books are you reading? I don't want my good habit to end with this book!

4 comments:

Well I Do Declare said...

I need to get back in this habit!!! Hope you are feeling better :)

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

I love reading before bed. Most nights it is only fifteen mintues though.

KPB said...

I just finished last night "Eat, Pray, Love" by Elizabeth Gillbert-so good and inspiring ...especially for those of us who are single! :)

Hope you are feeling better!

tickledpink said...

I left something on my blog for you!