Sunday, August 17, 2008

Beer, BBQ, and good times

The party was a wonderful success. WIDD came and Barefoot and I had a great time gettng to know her a bit more. Though over on my side of the court I was a little ADD and with so many people in attendence I found it very hard to stay in one room for too long and had to keep rotating finding new people to talk to!!!

Today was utterly lazy, except a much needed outing with Barefoot to buy provisions for our Bunco night this week and a little pizza snack :) I love just lounging around with the guys. We watch random History Channel shows and random things that I honest wouldn't watch by myself, but with them, it's great!! They let me lounge around all day eating leftover BBQ and being completely worthless.... It was much needed and greatly appreciated.. But it's late and we still have a practice in the AM that I need to be prepared for. Gearing up for full time back at school!!!!!!!! Summer, where did you go?!?!?!?!

4 comments:

Polos & Pearls said...

Summer went bye bye... :( I am off to work tomorrow bright and early! Hope you have a good one!

Red and White Preppy said...

So sad I couldn't make it on Saturday night...but I can't WAIT to see you girls on tomorrow night :)

Hope you have a great teacher workday!

Well I Do Declare said...

So much fun!!! Thank you for having me :)

Stephanie said...

sounds like lots of good times with good girls. glad to hear it!