Sunday, February 3, 2008

Stole this from KHM :)

1. What is your occupation? Kindergarten Teacher
2. What color are your socks right now? Pink and white striped
3. What are you listening to right now? Kids Groove (I'm at Tookie's Toys; certainly not my choice.
4. What is the last thing you ate? Turkey sandwich from The Village Deli
5. Can you drive stick shift? Only if I have to
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Cornflower blue
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Taylor who was at Costco buying stuff for the Superbowl!!
8. Favorite Drink? Sweet tea.. homemade
9. Favorite sport to watch? Football, in person... basketball, on tv
10. Have you ever dyed your hair? Seriously... umm, yes
11. Favorite reality TV show? The Hills
12. What is the last movie you watched? Waiting.. not my choice, thanks Jim.. I won't be eating out for like a month now
13. Favorite day of the year? CHRISTMAS!! or my birthday.. is that wrong?
14. What do you do to vent anger? Drink.. no, umm walk and talk.. walk and talk
15. What was your favorite toy as a child? Not really a toy, but Bert, the beagle.. to this day
16. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Hard question; fall because it's gorgeous and football games, but winter is coming. So spring, because its gorgeous and summer is coming! :)
17. Hugs or kisses? Depends, who am I giving them to ;-)
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Fresh actual cherries, YUM!
19. Favorite Dessert? Mint chocolate chip milkshakes
20. Living arrangement? 2 bedroom Condo, NO ROOMMATE UNTIL JULY!!
21. When was the last time you cried? Last weekend, with Pavia.. later turns out I had a fever of 101, so that explains a lot
22. What is on the floor of your closet? umm, everything that should be hung up? Shoes and laundry basket
23. What did you do last night? Dinner and drinking with Katie and John
24. What inspires you? People that have it together, or make it look like they do :)
25. What are you afraid of? The dark.. and spiders. I hate spiders
26. Plain, cheese, or spcy burgers? Cheese please
27. Favorite breed of dog? Brittany Spaniels.. grew up with them, can't help but love them
28. How many years at your current job? 2nd year.. sorta
29. How many states have you lived in? 3.. but really 2. I block out Maryland
30. Favorite day of the week? Saturdays; when I remember Chik-fil-a is open
31. Celebrity crush? oh, its different every day
32. Ever driven a motorcyle? Yea, every weekend, me and the Harley out on the open road.. big fat NO
33. Who is your favorite NFL team? Redskins; I've tried to let them go, I just can't
34. Do you have a house phone that is not a cordless? No, just me and the cell piece
35. 10 inches of snow or 100 degree weather? SNOW SNOW SNOW

0 comments: