Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Bless IT'S heart....

But if I had had the strength, and there had been a window, there would have been a million pieces of a copier on the ground this morning.

4 day weekend but I worked two of those days at Tookie's Toys and was ridiculous over hung on another. So yesterday, instead of coming in to work in the classroom, I worked on my bedroom. Though my room still looks like a bomb went off in it, my closet looks divine. I mean, straight out of a before and after with Martha Stewart. All organized and color sorted and OH lordy, you'll just have to wait for a picture of it :)

Friday the boys are having a "Guys Night" and are going to this new bar called The Hookup Marina Bar and Resort.. They are super excited. Good thing I already had a Girls Night in the works with ladies from school. Not sure where we are going, but I'm looking for a fun new place!!!! Any suggestions for new bars in Raleigh???

0 comments: