Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Recap

Lots of catching up to do, not in order, but enjoy the pics...



My birthday we went to Lonerider Brewery... YUMMM!!! Two very enthusiastic thumbs up. We plan on going back!


This past weekend I drove up to Winchester, Va for the wedding of a wonderful couple. TWF's sister (essentially a sister of my own), got married at Bluemont Winery. With threats of thunderstorms all day, the sun was shining and the sky was blue. It could not have been a better event. I had tremendous fun.





The kids (see the yellow dress in action!)



Reconnecting with an old friend (on left AH)! and making a new fun one (AH's brother, we'll call him Munchkin ;)



*****

Back in February, TWF, Neighbor, and I went down to visit Kuz (TWF's cousin and fabulous friend of mine). It was an amazing weekend, one I desperately needed and see some of the fun we had!

Me and TWF at the Fat Pelican!! Have you ever been?! It's down in Carolina Beach and YOU MUST!!



Don't you LOVE going out of town and making new friends from back home!! Now the fun is if we ever run into each other back here in Raleigh....

1 comments:

Jenna said...

what a small world, I've known AH since I was a little little kid! We were even in brownies together :) How do you all know eachother?!