Friday, August 6, 2010

Surprise!

Top favorite things from the past two days:

Bboy getting off of work at 11pm on Wednesday and driving through an awful storm to come see me at a moment's notice.

Dancing in the kitchen until 4am listening to every random song we could think of.

Billy Joel's Scenes from and Italian restaurant :)

Traditional hangover at the corner table at Courtney's; my new favorite place to have breakfast.

Snuggling while watching movies.

Late night fabulous conversations with TWF.

Trail running in Umstead Park. I have a new favorite place to run (walk). My entire body is sore. Perhaps because BBoy is a far better athlete than I could ever imagine being, and he definitely pushed me through the whole thing. But it feels great.

Least favorite thing about the past 2 days:
Saying goodbye until...............................

2 comments:

heather said...

sounds like a wonderful two days!!

LuvRedandWhite said...

Love it :)

I had to read over the "TWF" part twice because while I know who TWF is, those are also my daddy's initials.

I miss you. A lot. That is all!