Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'm a happy girl....

I'm heading to the beach today and will be back on Saturday. One guess who is taking me!!! We've been doing great and I'm so excited to get to spend this time with the boy. And get this; I'll be meeting the mother! Can't wait to come back and tell you all about it, but lot's to do before hitting the road.

So late this afternoon, I'll be sitting on the back porch with an adult beverage looking out to this...........

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=0f480c7575&view=att&th=12a5c590f86771ae&attid=0.1&disp=inline&zw

And this evening I can't wait to snuggle up and watch this......

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=0f480c7575&view=att&th=12a5c5f1482bee2e&attid=0.1&disp=inline&zw

(Both pictures taken by Bboy from the house!!!)

1 comments:

Victoria said...

Awesome!! I hope it's as beautiful down there this week as it is up here--perfect beach weather!

I ran into Laurel in the metro station yesterday on the way home from work! Too funny! I didn't realize how close she she works to me.