Sunday, April 25, 2010

The good die young...

Wyatt Ellyson Flory
7/31/1995-4/25/2010



Loved his big brother


Always there behind you, making you laugh


In everything he did, he found joy.. and always had a smile on his face


Just this past Easter, I began to see the man he was to become. Here, at the ODH races making fun of the big bro...


Philip (my brother), Will (Philip's BF and Wyatt's big brother), and Wyatt

Though he will be utterly and unbearably missed, I know this sweet young boy is in a good place. I have known him since the day he was born, changed his diapers, made him more PB&J sandwiches than I could ever imagine. He was the "little brother" of my little brother; the younger brother of my little brother's best friend since Kindergarten. He was an ever present laugh, a hug, a smile, a sweetheart. He was an angel here on Earth, but God must have needed someone to make him laugh for him to take him so soon. RIP Wyatt, you are so loved.

4 comments:

MissBrightside said...

I'm so sorry, I know you must be heartbroken...hugs and prayers go out to all who love him.

Red and White Preppy said...

Love you... This is a sweet tribute!

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

I am so sorry... My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Prissy Southern Prep said...

I am so sorry for your loss, prayers are going up now. It's so hard to understand why these things happen. It's true, only the good die young. Sending lots of prayers up for you and all affected by the loss of this young man.