Sunday, November 8, 2009

E-E-E-H-S and a haircut

6 days until I get to go back to the 'Holy Hill' and relive some glory days. I'll be sure to have the camera up and running by then :)

Before all that, I've been pining away for a haircut. Money is super tight, so I've been holding off and shelling out the dollar dollar bills for it. The difference this time, is that I want a real haircut. I feel like I need to grow away from the long straight hair with nothing to it. Once upon a time I suppose you could say I had long layers in it and those swoopy side bangs, but everything is long grown out and just plain LONG. It's so long. It's at that point where if I don't see someone for a week or so and they see my hair, without fail they comment on how long it is. It's exhausting, it's heavy, and it takes forrrrrreevvvvvveeerrrrr to wash and dry. My whole life I've been in the roller coaster trend of hair. It gets long, I chop it off and then grow it out until I chop it off then grow it out.................

So my question to all you out there, I want to keep the length, but I want to put a little something something into it without requiring a lot of effort to maintain. Does that make sense? So what would I tell the stylist to make sure I'm getting my point across?

1 comments:

Vicki T said...

Merrr. the half marathon is Saturday, so I'm going to miss you while you are here. I'll have to leave for RIC on Friday night.

What about sweepy bangs with a long-ish bob (brusing the shoulders)? I could see that being very cute on you.

My problem with hair cuts is I always want a style that's A STYLE, but I don't want to work to hard to get it. My current cut really only requires that I style my bangs and now that I have the hang of it, I do it almost every day. And when I don't want to, I just bobby pin them back.