Tuesday, November 18, 2008

wow



soooo, I know I know. I've been completely MIA. I started feeling so anti-social, as previously mentioned, so I've been trying to be more available, see more people. But that's just plain exhausting sometimes!! On top of it all, I still have this horrible cough, I'm still having stomach issues (thanks to my lack of a gall bladder), and I'm pretty much feeling like crap 24-7. So it takes a lot of effort to be around and attempting normalcy. Whine whine whine, b**ch bi**h bit**. BUT, after an awful morning so far, coughing so violently an emergency trip to the toilet was necessary, arriving at school 45 minutes earlier than the meeting started, NO HEAT at school yet (they promise it's on, it just takes about an hour for it to really kick in), I'm putting all that aside, and staring longingly out the window to hopefully see some...............
Though it'll probablyl only be one lonely little guy floating down to Earth....


Whatever, I like snow. What am I saying. I LOVE SNOW!!!! Sometimes I really wonder why I live in the South................. well, not really ;-)

3 comments:

Polos & Pearls said...

me too! bring on the snow!! WRAL said flurries at lunch....fingers crossed!!

Red and White Preppy said...

Noooooooo snow...unless it's an early dismissal today and a two-hour delay tomorrow :)

Thank you, Wake County, for giving us an impossible calendar that would mean losing our Spring Break if it snowed for several days :(

Hope you have a great day!

Mrs. Preppy Hoosier said...

Loving your blog! Just going through and reading some old posts.. You love snow? can we trade places it is currently -10 degrees here in Indianapolis with 5 inches of snow on the ground!