Sunday, March 16, 2008


What These Tulips Say About You
You are very popular and universally admired.You are often hopelessly in love, and you connect to other people easily.You are a naturally cheerful and upbeat person. You have an amazing smile.


Not that I want to toot my own horn, but I have been told I have a great smile. The thing is though, I more love my smile because of what makes me do it. My friends when they are crazy and goofy and yelling thier Char-Grill orders out the backseat window of the Envoy. Gunner, when he is 'talking' to me and I'm desperately trying to figure out what he's talking about - and then remember he's just a dog. My kiddos, when I have teacher moments and one of my lowest kids sounds out a new word all by themselves, and through my smile I'm trying to fight back tears. So when I do find myself in a rut, just floating through days, I break out my journal and I keep track, not of what I ate that day, how much I way, what things need to get done, but what has made me smile. Try it... you'll like it :)

0 comments: