Monday, February 14, 2011

Phew.... made it

Today is the first day of my track-out. Though I had threatened my roommate, who had contemplated taking the day off too, all was well. I slept in (aka: stayed in bed until 930). Woke up to a sweet Valentine from roommate, completely unexpected. Went to WES to drop off the Valentines this same roommate forgot at home for his class. Grabbed some groceries, made small talk with a cute guy over pimento cheese, made some lunch, watched Secretariat, and just finished making plans to go to the most NON-romantic place I could think of; The PR (aka: The Players Retreat). A few girls and I will be going for dinner on this Single's Awareness Day.


Couldn't think of a better way to wrap up the first day of vacation after a fabulous bday weekend (which I'll write about later)...


Thanks to everyone for their kinds words and encouragement over the past couple of weeks. Things have been rough, and what your thoughts, words, and prayers have shown me, is that I can do this, I will get through, and it can only get better from here.... I can't thank you enough for that..


1 comments:

Victoria said...

Vacation!!! Whooo! How long do you have? Fill me in on your plans. :) Looking forward to the birfday post!