Tuesday, January 11, 2011

they're free.. why not

The fabulous Miss JB and I are off to the canes game tonight. I won two free tickets from my school and so why not! There were 6 sets of 2 tickets each. When I talked to some of the other teachers that won, they are all bringing their husbands or boyfriends. When it was my turn to ask who I was bringing, I simply said "J..... and I think we're drinking beforehand so you'll have to forgive us.... we're both single and well, it's gonna be a girls' night out.... ya know?". Which was followed by silence. I think they're rather jealous.

So if you're able to watch the game on tv tonight, don't bother looking for us. We are in the top section last row..... I'm pumped.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Whoo! They are definitely jealous. I'm jealous! Hope you have school of tomorrow. :)

Victoria said...

DON'T!! DON'T Have schoool tomorrow. wow, that typo made me sound bitter and jealous.