Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Touche little man, touche

Well, Mr. Punxsutawny knew what he was doing. This evening, as I am sitting here writing my paper for class, I am embracing the extra time I will have. As it stands, with flurries coming down outside, nothing sticking, we already have a 2 hour delay. Though I would love the day to work on my paper, I don't want the whole day off as we have already lost a day of our spring break. That's just no fun. Especially since there more than likely won't have anything to play with. Atleast give me a snowman if we don't have schoool. But we'll worry about that in the AM.

Again, sorry for the missing in action on my part. I'm trying to start being better by checking and writing at school. I am reading! I just feel so guilty doing anything personal on school computers. My computer is currently somewhere in Texas apparently being worked on. Let's hope that's a good sign???

0 comments: