Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Enough is enough...

I'm coming back.. I thought we were phasing out, but I just can't do it anymore. I miss writing. Whether people actually really read and/or enjoy my writing, I enjoy it, and we all need to have something in our lives, that we can claim to be completely selfish about. I (sometimes) like knowing that I need to set aside a few minutes to sit down and write.... This all came to me last night when I was finishing up some homework and decided I just needed to get away from it all. I threw on some unnecessarily dark clothing (need some new running clothes if I keep doing this at night), threw the phone on the bed, grabbed the IPod and ran out of the house. About an hour later (I KNOW RIGHT?!), I came back in to my exceptionally warm house (it was gross to be honest), and felt amazing. I'm not saying I ran the whole time, let's not get ahead of ourselves now. But I enjoyed walking/running around my (new) neighborhood and seeing all the Halloween/fall decorations. I figured enough is enough. Get my act together, on so many different fronts, and let's get moving...

Here's to fall, getting our acts together, and enough simply being enough

6 comments:

Victoria said...

Yay! So funny you wrote this yesterday/today because I have been thinking the same thing about my alleged blog.

Lisa said...

Welcome back :-)

Red and White Preppy said...

Yes...and YES :) XOXO

tickledpink said...

Glad to see you back!:)

heather said...

glad you are back! also looking forward to seeing you this weekend!!

Prissy Southern Prep said...

Yay!! You should keep writing, because I love reading!